- Widespread preference for aseptic paper packaging materials in beverage, flavored milk and juice packaging, which enhances revenue potential; Ultra-thermal treatment of milk presents a huge promising opportunity for companies in the aseptic paper packaging market
- Advances in food preservation techniques and the inclination towards recyclable packaging solutions are catalyzing the expansion of the market; Asia Pacific and Europe are lucrative markets
ALBANY, NY, June 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The aseptic paper packaging market the size should reach $16.8 billion by 2032, building on the massive demand for sterile packaging for the food and beverage industry. Several food products are wrapped with aseptic paper to improve their shelf life, including milk, juices and dairy products. The global aseptic paper packaging market is expected to witness a steady increase in demand for ready-to-use food products with increased shelf life.
Stakeholders in the aseptic packaging industry are emphasizing the benefits of recyclability, product quality and sustainability to galvanize customer demand. Beverage manufacturers in particular are widely adopting aseptic paper cartons, providing packaging material suppliers with an extremely cost effective avenue. In recent years, aseptic packaging companies have unveiled new sterilization techniques and processes to expand revenue streams in the aseptic paper packaging market.
Aseptic paper packaging is also becoming a popular sustainable packaging material for brands in end-use industries, as it helps reduce wastage of perishable products. It should be noted that new products in the aseptic paper packaging market are gaining popularity among food and beverage manufacturers to reduce their environmental footprint. A growing number of aseptic paper manufacturers are attracted by the benefits of reduced energy consumption and transportation costs.
Get a PDF brochure for more information – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=36527
Key Findings of the Aseptic Paper Packaging Market Research
- Advances in sterilization processes widen the canvas for market players: Packaging companies are taking advantage of advanced sterilization processes to dramatically increase the shelf life of food products. A variety of food products need packaging that will provide long shelf life without refrigeration. The widespread use of UHT (Ultra Heat Treatment) milk and several dairy products and beverages has driven the revenue growth of the aseptic paper packaging market players.
- Eco-friendly and recyclable smart packaging products underpin many opportunities: Aseptic Paper Packaging Market Expected to See Incredible Opportunities Driven by Global Focus on Adoption sustainable packaging some products. The brands are keen to promote eco-friendly and recyclable packaging materials to bolster the sustainability credentials of packaging companies as well as companies in end-use industries.
- The preference for ready-to-eat food products is driving up demand: Changing consumer tastes and preferences have driven the demand for convenience foods. Ready-to-drink beverages have catalyzed the prospects for aseptic packaging. Especially for liquid food products, the study on the aseptic paper packaging market revealed a massive demand, which will open up new revenue streams in the coming years.
Request a sample report at – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=36527
Aseptic Paper Packaging Market: Key Drivers
- Globally, packaging companies and brands in end-use industries are increasingly turning to the adoption of sustainable packaging and environmentally friendly materials. This is a key driving force for expanding avenues for businesses in the aseptic paper packaging market.
- The increase in consumption of ready-to-eat food products is a key driver of advances in sterilization processes. This is also boosting the aseptic paper packaging market outlook.
Aseptic Paper Packaging Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- The authors of the TMR study believe that Asia Pacific It is estimated to hold a major share of the global aseptic paper packaging market by 2022. The abundant adoption of packaging types for dairy products and the growing consumption of these food products have created sources of revenue.
- Europe has become another lucrative market. In recent times, owing to the increase in online food retailing in the region, incredible opportunities have arisen for companies in the aseptic paper packaging market.
Get COVID-19 Impact Analysis on –
Aseptic Paper Packaging Market: Key Players
Some of the key players in the aseptic paper packaging market are Lami Packaging (Kunshan) Co., Ltd., Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd., Evergreen Packaging Inc., UFlex Limited, IPI srl, Mondi Plc, SIG Combibloc Group AG . , Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Refresco Group BV and Tetra Pak International SA.
Segmentation of the aseptic paper packaging market
- Paper Type
- Bleached cardboard
- Coated unbleached kraft board
- Less than 240µm
- 240 to 260µm
- 260 to 280µm
- More than 280µm
Inquire Before You Buy – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=36527
- Packaging structure
- 3 layers
- 4 layers
- 6 layers
- Type of packaging
- Flat top cartons
- Gable boxes
- End use
- Dairy products
- Yogurt & Buttermilk
- Fruit juice
- Carbonated soft drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the world
- Australia & New Zealand
Browse Latest Packaging Industry Research Reports by TMR
Bag-in-Box container market – The Bag-In-Box container market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2019-2027.
Inverted Pouch Market – The Inverted Pouch Market is expected to reach the value of US$19.3 million By the end of 2027, it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7% from 2019 to 2027.
Insulated Bags and Containers Market – The insulated bags and containers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% from 2018 to 2026.
Double Oven Trays and Containers Market – The market for double oven trays and containers was worth US$1,554.5 million and should reach a value of US$1,789.4 million by the end of 2026.
rigid paper container market – Rigid Paper Containers Market was valued at around US$275 billion in 2017. The rigid paper container market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Hydration Container Market – The Hydration Containers Market has been estimated at US$9.7 billion in 2019, and is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6% in value throughout the forecast period.
autoclave pouches market – The autoclave pouches market is expected to reach the value of US$1,456.8 million by the end of 2025, it is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% by 2025.
food contact paper market – The global food contact paper market is expected to grow 1.4 times its current market value with a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research is a global market research company that provides businesses personalized research and consulting services. Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of analysts, researchers and consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continually updated and reviewed by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques to develop distinctive datasets and research material for trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Office 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 United States
UNITED STATES – Canada toll-free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research